The IBM Tivoli Monitoring - Administration training course teaches the skills necessary to administer IBM Tivoli Monitoring and the Tivoli Enterprise Portal. The Tivoli Enterprise Portal is used by IBM Tivoli Monitoring, IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager, and OMEGAMON XE and DE to manage your enterprise environment. In this course you learn about creating queries, links, situations (enterprise and private), autonomous agents, policies, agentless monitoring, and event integration with Netcool/OMNIbus and Tivoli Enterprise Console.
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Experience with event management
- Experience with the Tivoli Enterprise Portal
- Working knowledge of Netcool/OMNIbus (suggested but not required)
The IBM Tivoli Monitoring - Administration workshop is ideal for:
- This course is for Tivoli administrators, technical support personnel, and IT services specialists who are responsible for implementing and administering IBM Tivoli Monitoring.