This IBM Security Identity Manager Foundations training course introduces attendees to the foundational skills required to install, configure, and administer IBM Security Identity Manager.
By attending IBM Security Identity Manager Foundations workshop, attendees will:
- Describe the value proposition of the IBM Security Identity Manager
- Discuss the architecture and deployment process
- Manage organizational structure, users, and roles
- Describe how to upload users to Identity Manager using the identity feed process
- Configure services and policies for Identity Manager endpoints
- Configure and automate resource provisioning
- Customize workflows and lifecycle operations
- Implement reporting using default and custom reports
- Manage access to the Identity Manager consoles
- Configure selective password synchronization
- Manage logging properties
- Familiarity with LDAP and TCP/IP fundamentals
- Familiarity with Linux
- This course is designed for system administrators and implementers who deploy and manage IBM Security Identity Manager in an organization.