The IBM Curam SPM Platform for Developers training course provides a solid grounding in the IBM Curam model-driven development approach and ADE. It presents an architectural overview of the IBM Curam application and introduces ADE features and tools for modeling, coding, building, and troubleshooting applications. During the course, attendees will design and implement a simple end-to-end application using ADE client and server features.
By attending IBM Curam SPM Platform for Developers workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Use features and tools in the Curam SPM Application Development Environment (ADE) for the following tasks:
- Modeling classes and relationships.
- Implementing server-side features.
- Creating client pages and navigation.
- Implement simple, end-to-end solutions using the Curam SPM model-driven development approach and development tools.
- Access and interpret developer guidelines contained in the Curam SPM product documentation.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented concepts, Java, XML, SQL, and n-tier enterprise applications.
- Attend a training on IBM SPM Platform - Functional Overview or equivalent experience
- Attend a training on IBM SPM Platform - Technical Overview or equivalent experience
This course is primarily designed for Developers & Technical Architects