The Implementing IBM Cloud Private on Power Systems training course introduces the Kubernetes-based IBM Cloud Private platform, a new way to deliver and run cloud workloads in your own trusted data center. The course covers how to install and configure the IBM Cloud Private program on IBM Power Systems. Topics include the concepts, planning, installation, and basic management operations.
By attending Implementing IBM Cloud Private on Power Systems workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe the IBM Cloud Private platform features, capabilities, and benefits
- Plan, install, and configure IBM Cloud Private in IBM Power Systems
- Use the IBM Cloud Private platform to manage a cluster, images, and applications
- Analyze capabilities of pre-packaged bundles for top use cases
- Linux and Containers knowledge
The Implementing IBM Cloud Private on Power Systems class is ideal for:
- System Administrators
- Cloud Administrators
- Anyone responsible for using the Kubernetes-based IBM Cloud private platform and/or is interested in learning about the this topic.