The IBM Cloud Application Performance Management training course teaches new and experienced operators, administrators, and implementers of Application Performance Management how to effectively use the tools to manage their enterprise monitoring needs. In this course, you learn about the IBM Cloud Application Performance Management architecture and how to install and configure the product. You also learn how to navigate the Cloud APM console to manage events and user access privileges. The course also covers integration with other products, such as Netcool/OMNIbus, IBM Tivoli Monitoring, and the Dashboard Application Services Hub.
By attending IBM Cloud Application Performance Management workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe the overall solution
- Install and configure the Cloud APM server
- Install, configure, and manage operating system agents
- Administer Cloud APM, including:
- Custom views
- LDAP integration
- Monitor events
- Deploy and monitor the end user experience
- Deploy and monitor applications with synthetic transactions
- Deploy and monitor application resources
- Track transactions through application components
- Configure and perform deep-dive request analysis
- Integrate Cloud APM with other solutions
- Configure and generate reports
- Able to navigate Linux and Windows applications, and have a working knowledge of an Internet browser.
The IBM Cloud Application Performance Management class is ideal for:
- Operators, administrators, and implementers.