The IBM Case Manager - Solution Implementation training course provides a comprehensive guide to designing, developing, migrating, securing, and deploying a Case Manager solution.
By attending IBM Case Manager - Solution Implementation workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Design and build Case Manager Solutions
- Create a solution, deploy, and test in a development environment
- Customize the client display in a solution
- Work with page layouts, properties displays, and wiring widgets together
- Migrate and deploy a solution
- Package and move a complex solution from a development environment t a production profile environment
- Use integrated business rules in a solution
- Create business rules using the integrated rules engine
- Configure security for a solution
- Manage solution security in development and production environments
- Experience with IBM FileNet P8.
- Solution architects
- System administrators