The IBM Case Manager - Migrating & Deploying Solutions course is designed to show you how to migrate and deploy Case Manager solutions between environments.
By attending IBM Case Manager - Migrating & Deploying Solutions workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Explain the migration process.
- Prepare for solution migration.
- Migrate the solution application from development to UAT.
- Deploy and test the solution application in UAT.
- Configure a target environment
- Knowledge of IBM FileNet P8 object store objects and metadata.
- Knowledge of IBM Case Manager solution architecture.
- Proficiency with navigating and using the following interfaces: IBM FileNet Workplace XT, IBM Case Manager Client, IBM Case Manager Builder, Administration Console for Content Platform Engine.
The IBM Case Manager - Migrating & Deploying Solutions class is ideal for:
- System administrators and solution builders.