The IBM Case Manager - Integrated Rules training course is for those whose job includes responsibility for designing Case Manager Solutions that contain integrated business rules.
Participants work with a functioning IBM Case Manager system to practice the skills required to use the rule editor to define business rules, integrate the rules into a solution, and test for rule outcomes.
By attending IBM Case Manager - Integrated Rules workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to define integrated rules, using the rule editor provided by IBM Case Manager Builder, and use them in solutions.
- Experience with IBM FileNet P8.
- A Business Analyst responsible for scoping the high level solution and configuring integrated rules
- A Solution Architect responsible for developing the overall design of the solution, and assisting the Business Analyst with complex case and data modeling
- A System administrator responsible for exporting rules
- A Developer responsible for enhancing the rules of the solution in Process Designer