The IBM Case Manager - Essentials training course provides an introduction to IBM Case Manager, concepts, functions, and architecture. Attendees will learn the skills that are required by case workers to process cases and create runtime tasks.
By attending IBM Case Manager - Essentials workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe the users of IBM Case Manager
- Identify components of IBM Case Manager
- Create and process a case
- Search for a case
- Review a case
- Add annotations and comments to a case
- Split a case
- Explore and identify the structure of a solution
- Add a custom task
- Add a quick task
- Identify IBM Case Manager integration options
This course is for solution architects, solution designers, administrators, product managers, or anyone who needs to learn the essentials of IBM Case Manager.