The IBM Case Manager - Solution Deployment from Design to Production training course is designed to show you how to migrate and deploy Case Manager solutions from development to preproduction and production. Attendees use a system with two instances of IBM Case Manager to practice the skills that are required by solution builders and administrators to migrate and deploy solutions from one environment to another.
By attending IBM Case Manager - Solution Deployment from Design to Production workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe the Case Manager solution deployment process
- Migrate and deploy basic Case Manager solutions
- FileNet Deployment Manager essentials
- Migrate and deploy advanced Case Manager solutions
- Experience processing cases in Case Client
- Experience building solutions with Case Builder
- Experience applying security to solutions
- Experience configuring IBM Content Navigator desktops
- This course is for administrators, and solution builders who are involved in Case Manager solution deployment from one environment to another.