In Customize the IBM Case Manager Client UI training course you will learn to customize IBM Case Manager Client without using much code. In an IBM Case Manager system, you will create pages with custom layout and implement new actions by configuring buttons and menu items. You will use the Calendar widget to track case events and a Script Adapter widget to transform the data. You will learn how to wire two widgets together to establish communication, customize views for case properties including business objects, specify viewers for documents, and implement External Data Services to create dependent choice lists.
By attending Customize the IBM Case Manager Client UI workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Create custom pages and use Free Form page layout
- Customize toolbars and menus to add actions
- Configure a Calendar widget
- Wire two Widgets together
- Use Script Adapter widget
- Customize properties views
- Specify viewers for file types
- Implement External Data Services
- Knowledge of IBM Case Manager concepts and the ability to manage cases in the client
- The ability to build an IBM Case Manager solution
This course is for Solution Architects, Solution Designers, Developers, Solution Builders, System Administrators, and any users who are responsible for building and customizing Case Manager solutions.