The IBM Case Foundation - Workflow Design Essentials training course provides the skills needed for planning, designing, creating, testing workflow solutions in a development environment.
By attending IBM Case Foundation - Workflow Design Essentials workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Create a workflow definition using Process Designer.
- Use workflow properties and step parameters in a workflow definition.
- Build simple and complex expressions to calculate property values and direct work.
- Use a variety of step types to build a workflow definition.
- Use subscriptions to launch workflows automatically from an initiating attachment.
- Familiarity with Windows Server operating systems.General knowledge of P8 Platform security concepts.
- General workflow terminology:
- Workflow definitions
- Familiarity with P8 Platform administration interfaces, including:
- Administration Console for Content Platform Engine
- IBM Content Navigator
- Process Configuration Console
- Process Designer
The IBM Case Foundation - Workflow Design Essentials class is ideal for:
- Workflow Authors who are responsible for planning, designing, creating, testing workflow solutions in a development environment.