In IBM Campaign - Architecture and Installation training course, Delegates will learn what the components of an enterprise installation of IBM Campaign are, and then practice an installation and configuration of those components in an eLab environment. The emphasis is on the hands-on experience of the installation.
In IBM Campaign - Advanced Techniques training course Delegates will learn concepts, skills and techniques for use with IBM Campaign.
By attending IBM Campaign - Architecture and Installation workshop, Delegates will learn:
- the technical competence in the installation of IBM Campaign, based on architectural knowledge
- to identify, the architecture - components, structure, and relationships - of IBM Campaign and the IBM Omni-Channel Marketing Platform, including the OCM reporting architecture
- will have had first-hand experience in IBM Omni-Channel Marketing installation and be able to to refer back to the architecture they have learned and match the components they install with the architecture and identify key topics and issues that affect an installation
By attending IBM Campaign - Advanced Techniques workshop, Delegates will learn to:
- Working with Sessions, Strategic Segments, and Extract process
- How to build custom macros
- How to use advanced flowchart techniques
- How table mapping can enhance flowchart performance
- How flowchart cells are used and stored
- Understanding the IBM Campaign system tables
- Using log files to identify issues and improve performance
- Understanding IBM Campaign utilities
- How to plan effective maintenance activitiesmpaign Advanced Techniques
IBM Campaign - Architecture and Installation
- System implementers
- Those who are fulfilling another technical role
IBM Campaign - Advanced Techniques course is appropriate for individuals who have working knowledge of IBM Campaign and want to take their learning to the next level.