In IBM Business Monitor - Administration training course, you will learn how to administer IBM Business Monitor so that it can be effectively used to generate real-time business views of enterprise data. The course begins with an overview of BAM and BPM, and the capabilities that IBM Business Monitor provides. In subsequent units, you learn how to build monitor models, establish performance metrics, monitor events, manage action services, and build a business space dashboard. You also learn how to enable events from various sources, including using BPEL and BPMN processes from IBM Business Process Manager Advanced and IBM Integration Bus. Finally, you learn how to monitor events from JMS emitter and REST emitter sources. You also learn some basic administration and maintenance capabilities of IBM Business Monitor.
By attending IBM Business Monitor – Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Explain monitoring concepts
- Describe the architecture of IBM Business Monitor
- Explain how IBM Business Monitor retrieves business data from various sources
- Generate events by using Dynamic Event Framework
- Develop the business measures mode
- Test Monitor models by using the unit test environment servers
- Configure the Action Services Manager
- Configure Business Monitor widgets in a business space
- Monitor events from various sources such as BPEL, BPMN, JMS and REST API.
- Familiarity with WebSphere related products
This course is designed for Implementation Consultants, Integration Developers, It Specialists, Project Managers, Technical Business Analysts, & Support Engineers.