The IBM BPM - Reporting training course teaches proven methods for developing reports and scoreboards from process performance data in IBM Business Process Manager.
By attending IBM BPM - Reporting workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Explain the architecture for a typical IBM Business Process Manager deployment
- Create business objects that are optimized for use inside a business process diagram
- Identify and track critical business data inside a business process diagram, and describe the database schema to extract the data for business reports
- Design and create custom reports and scoreboards to provide process visibility for multiple stakeholders and users across an organization
- Built and deployed at least one IBM Business Process Manager process application release into production
This course is designed for process application developers who have experience with implementing IBM Business Process Manager. The course is also relevant for other project team members who are involved in the design, architecture, and building of complex process applications.