In IBM BPM Process Analysis Methods training course, attendees will learn about business process management (BPM) process analysis and improvement methods and techniques, and how to make their organizations and business units process-oriented. This course begins with an overview of business process management and change management concepts. Attendees will learn about managing upstream and downstream impacts and the cross-functional importance of processes to the overall objectives of an organization. This course explains important concepts and activities such as process analysis, process improvement, working with as-is and to-be processes, Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), and identifying and working with key performance indicators (KPIs).
In addition, this course introduces to IBM Blueworks Live, which is a software as a service (SaaS) offering that can help organizations quickly document and improve business processes by enabling collaboration and process automation in a secure, cloud-based environment.
By attending IBM BPM Process Analysis Methods workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe business process management (BPM) and its benefits to an organization
- Document process opportunities and attach relevant references to clarify requirements
- Map high-level activities in a business process using Blueworks Live
- Generate and refine a detailed process diagram using Blueworks Live
- Establish a change management plan to garner acceptance and buy – in for process improvement initiatives
- Document detailed processes through validation and enhancement of blueprints including key inputs and outputs, as well as known issues and impacts
- Facilitate process discovery sessions
- Create a detailed list of areas of opportunity
- Generate a prioritized list of opportunities for improvement
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) for a process
IBM BPM Process Analysis Methods class is for all project team members involved in definition, implementation, and administration of a process solution, and provides in-depth knowledge for team members who serve in the BPM Analyst role.