In IBM i2 Pattern Tracer training course, learn how to use different settings to interrogate data. Interpret the results of their interrogation. Manage creation and loading of data into a Telephone Call Analysis (TCA) database. An interactive course using a combination of lecture, hands-on work and exercises.
By attending IBM i2 Pattern Tracer workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Understand IBM i2 Pattern Tracer terminology
- Create Telephone Call Analysis (TCA) databases
- Add telephone data to TCA databases
- Understand the effects of using different settings on the Find Pattern dialog
- Visualize the results as Association and Temporal charts
- Interpret the resulting chart
- Be a user of i2 Analyst's Notebook
This course is for anybody who wishes to use IBM i2 Pattern Tracer.