This IBM FlashSystem 9100 Implementation training course introduces the FlashSystem 9100 NVMe Control Enclosure models: IBM 9846/9848 FlashSystem 9110, Model AF7 and IBM 9846/9848 FlashSystem 9150, Model AF8. It also focuses on the integration of FlashSystem 9100 SAS-Attached expansion enclosures; scalability performance with NVMe; and the intuitive sight of IBM Storage Insights which helps optimize the storage infrastructure using predictive analytics.
By attending IBM FlashSystem 9100 Implementation workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Recall the history and fundamentals for IBM FlashSystem storage.
- Summarize the concept of IBM Spectrum Virtualization software features.
- Distinguish the core principles of the IBM FlashCore Technology.
- Classify the characteristics and components of the IBM FlashSystem 9100 storage systems.
- Identify the characteristics of the traditional RAID arrays and Distributed RAID arrays as part of the FlashSystem 9100 storage solution.
- Summarize the symmetric virtualization process to scale up and scale out a FlashSystem 9100 system environment.
- Summarize the virtualization process of internal and external storage systems.
- An understanding of the basic concepts of open systems disk storage system and I/O operations
- IBM Flash Storage Fundamentals
This IBM FlashSystem 9100 Implementation class is for Technical Leadership and Architects.