The DB2 SQL training course is appropriate for those working in all DB2 environments, that is, z/OS, VM/VSE, iSeries, Linux, UNIX, and Windows. It is also appropriate for those working in an Informix environment.
By attending DB2 SQL workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Code SQL statements to retrieve data from a DB2 or Informix table, including the SELECT, FROM, WHERE, GROUP BY, HAVING and ORDER BY clauses
- Code inner joins and non-correlated subqueries
- Use SQL arithmetic operations
- Use scalar and column functions
- Use UNION and UNION ALL
- INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE rows
- Code simple CREATE TABLE and CREATE VIEW statements
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic editing skills
This course is for everyone needing to write, support, or understand SQL queries. This includes but is not limited to End-Users, Programmers, Application Designers, Database Administrators and System Administrators.