In AAA, OAuth, and OIDC in IBM DataPower training course, you learn how to use the configuration options and processing actions to add the AAA support to a service, implement an OAuth 2.0 scenario, and add OIDC support.
By attending AAA, OAuth, and OIDC in IBM DataPower workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe the AAA framework within the IBM DataPower Gateway
- Explain the purpose of each step in an access control policy
- Configure a AAA action to enforce authentication and authorization policies that are in a AAA information file and in an LDAP server
- Describe the OAuth 2.0 framework
- Explain the role that a DataPower gateway performs in an OAuth 2.0 framework
- Configure the DataPower objects that are used for OAuth 2.0 interactions
- Define Social Login
- Describe how to configure Social Login in DataPower
- Configure an OIDC client
- Attend Essentials of Service Development for IBM DataPower Gateway training course or have equivalent practical experience.
- Familiar with AAA, OAuth 2.0, and OIDC concepts.
This course is designed for integration developers who configure service policies on IBM DataPower Gateways.