The Curam - Workflow for Developers training Course provides you with a technical understanding of developing IBM Curam workflows.
By attending Curam - Workflow for Developers workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Use the IBM Curam PDT to create and manage process definitions
- Define Workflow Data Objects (WDO) and data mappings
- Configure flow control features
- Enact workflow process instances
- Configure manual activities
- Configure decision activities and notifications
- Implement a work allocation strategy to allocate tasks
- Troubleshoot workflow design and implementation issues
- Customize an IBM Curam application workflow
- Attend a training on IBM Curam Social Program Management - Developer or equivalent experience.
This course is aimed at developers and technical architects.