The IBM Curam SPM - Integrating Curam REST APIs training course provides with a technical understanding of developing REST APIs for IBM Curam. This course describes how to develop REST APIs for IBM Curam by using recommended practices. During the course, attendees will design and implement a simple REST API that can be called from a mobile application.
By attending IBM Curam SPM - Integrating Curam REST APIs workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Outline the changes that were introduced in IBM Curam to support mobile applications
- Access out-of-the-box REST APIs
- Design, implement, and test a REST API
- Add error handling to a REST API
- Outline mobile development approaches and tools
- Investigate a mobile application to see where it calls REST APIs
- List references and resources for developing REST APIs and mobile applications.
- Attend a training on IBM Curam SPM for Developers or equivalent practical experience
- Good working knowledge of object-oriented concepts and Java.
The IBM Curam SPM - Integrating Curam REST APIs class is ideal for:
- Developers and Technical Architects.