The IBM Curam Outcome Management training course provides a functional overview of the IBM Curam Outcome Management Enterprise Module. The course introduces IBM Curam Business Analysts (BAs) and other functional personnel to the main Outcome Management configuration options. Outcome Management is a citizen-centric approach to social services delivery that targets the results that a citizen needs to achieve, rather than simply listing the available services. Outcome Management adopts a collaborative approach that enables social program management (SPM) agencies to use the expertise of individuals within their own ranks, and also to harness relevant knowledge and skills within other organizations.
By attending IBM Curam Outcome Management workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Provide a high-level overview of the IBM Curam Outcome Management Enterprise Module.
- List and describe the key components of Outcome Management.
- List and describe the other Curam technologies that Outcome Management uses.
- List and describe the configuration options that Outcome Management provides for the following components:
- Assessment Definitions
- Outcome Plans
- An in-depth knowledge of health and human services programs.
- Experience of typical business analyst (BA) activities related to system implementations.
- Experience of translating Social Welfare legislation into Eligibility and Entitlement business rules.
- Attend a training on IBM Curam SPM Platform for Business Analysts or equivalent practical experience
The IBM Curam Outcome Management class is ideal for:
- Business Analysts, System Administrators, Product Consultants & Developers who need to know how to configure Outcome Management via the IBM Curam SPM Platform administration tool.