The Debugging and Maintaining COBOL Programs training course is designed to provide with the skills to test and debug COBOL programs. Attendees will test, analyze and debug COBOL programs running under TSO.
By attending Debugging and Maintaining COBOL Programs workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Discuss why COBOL programs fail and abends that occur with COBOL programs
- Recognize how numbers can become corrupted
- Implement testing strategies
- Review a dump to identify the failing instruction and the data that caused the failure.
- Experience coding COBOL programs, as well as TSO and JCL
The Debugging and Maintaining COBOL Programs class is ideal for: