The CICS TS - Performance Tuning training course is designed to take Systems Programmers through the main components of CICS to help them understand how various parameters, design concepts, CICS facilities, operating systems facilities and network facilities that affect the performance of CICS systems. Attendees are encouraged to bring statistics and resource definitions from their own systems to make the class more useful.
By attending CICS TS - Performance Tuning workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Explain how performance is affected by parameters and design concepts
- Manipulate CICS facilities to optimize performance
- Explain the impact of z/OS Facilities on CICS Performance
- Explain the impact of network features on Performance
- General CICS systems programming experience.
This course is for Systems Programmers.