The Building the IBM Lotus Domino Infrastructure training course is designed to introduce IBM Lotus Domino system administrators to the process of establishing an IBM Lotus Domino environment. It provides delegates with hands-on practice with installing Lotus Domino servers and clients; configuring users, groups, and administrative tools; and configuring, managing, and troubleshooting mail.
By attending Building the IBM Lotus Domino Infrastructure workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Set up the first server and the administrator
- Add Lotus Domino servers
- Add Lotus Notes clients
- Administer users by creating groups and implementing policies
- Set up server administration
- Synchronize Lotus Domino system databases
- Configure basic intranet mail routing
- Configure mail routing to the Internet
- Establish mail controls
- Implement mail rules and storage limits
- Monitor mail
- Resolve common mail routing problems
The target audience for This course is system administrators new to Lotus Domino, who have a general understanding of the Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes administration environment, and who will be responsible for initial installation and setup of a basic Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes 8 infrastructure, and setup of Domino Mail servers in the corporate intranet and extranet (i.e. Internet) environments.