In IBM BPM Project Management training course, you will learn how to use the process playback methodology to achieve a faster alignment between business needs and the implemented solution, which can reduce delivery risk and increase user acceptance. You will learn how they can deliver projects faster and with greater predictability by using IBM Business Process Manager to define, implement, and measure a process without the rework that traditional technology implementations often require. You will also learn how to recognize the most frequently encountered obstacles for BPM projects, and how to mitigate the associated risks.
By attending IBM BPM Project Management workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe the process lifecycle project management phases
- Use user stories during project management
- Use tools to estimate project size, time, and budget
- Use the playback methodology to manage projects
- Deploy a process and manage it to complete the process lifecycle
- Describe the BPM journey
You should have:
- basic project management knowledge
- basic familiarity with BPM concepts
This course is for team members who develop and manage BPM implementation plans.