In Blockchain on IBM Z training course, attendees will learn what blockchain is and why it's important along with how this technology will revolutionize transactions and business networks. Key architectural components that are specific to Hyperledger Fabric and how they interact to provide a foundation for a business blockchain network will be reviewed. The hands-on labs will show you how to deploy a Hyperledger Fabric network, how to create a working chaincode, how to deploy it to a blockchain network running on Linux on z Systems (or Linuxone), and how to run tests.
By attending Blockchain on IBM Z workshop, attendees will gain :
- An understanding of what blockchain is and why it is important
- The fundamentals of blockchain and how this technology will revolutionize transactions and business networks
- The important difference between blockchain and blockchain for business and what makes blockchain an ideal solution for streamlining business networks
- How blockchain technology can solve business problem and how this technology adds value
- A look into the Hyperledger Fabric Project
- How to create your own private blockchain network and add code for Smart Contracts using the chaincode interface from the Hyperledger Project’s Fabric
Experience working in a Linux environment.
This Blockchain on IBM Z class is designed for developers and system programmers who are interested in learning more about Blockchain technologies.