The Batch Processing in IBM Curam training course provides a technical overview of batch processing in IBM Curam. The aim of the course is to provide Curam developers with an introduction to the way in which IBM Curam handles batch processing. As batch processing is a generic technology, the value for developers is that the course focuses on the Curam-specific aspects of its use in the IBM Curam SPM .
By attending Batch Processing in IBM Curam workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Differentiate between the processing types that IBM Curam supports
- Provide an overview of batch processing in IBM Curam
- Describe the workings of the Curam Batch Launcher
- Outline how to create a batch job and control how it operates
- Discuss the following features of batch jobs:
- Code Packages
- Describe how to develop and run streamed and chunked batch jobs and explain their structures
- Explain the use of methods and modelling in Curam batch jobs
- Describe how IBM Curam batch processes use the DB-to-JMS mechanism to access application-server functionality
Experience of working as a developer on IBM Curam SPM implementation projects.
The course is intended for Curam developers who need detailed information about how batch processing operates in IBM Curam.