The Administering IBM Web Content Manager training course provides Participants with comprehensive instruction on IBM Web Content Manager administration, from basic Web Content Manager terminology and concepts, to more advanced topics, such as setting up and updating the authoring, testing, and delivery environments. In this course, they will explore the possible topologies, discover how Web Content Manager and WebSphere Portal can work together, and study how to maintain and manage the system. As the course progresses, they will then explore topics such as managing content versions, maintaining history, and tuning for performance, along with getting help, backing up their data, and recovering that data. Finally, they will examine how to migrate down-level content to IBM Web Content Manager.
By attending Administering IBM Web Content Manager workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Describe Web Content Manager terminology, concepts, architecture, and capabilities
- List the IBM Web Content Manager topologies
- Explain and customize the IBM Web Content Manager authoring environment, including access controls
- Demonstrate how to work in the delivery environment
- Define syndication
- Explain cache and cache options
- Discuss performance and performance tuning
- Perform maintenance using specific maintenance tools and logs
- Experience in building websites with IBM Web Content Manager
The target audience for this course is the IBM Web Content Manager administrator who is familiar with or has experience with administration tasks, such as managing and monitoring systems, and using logs to troubleshoot issues.