In Superdome 2, nPar, and vPar Administration training course, Participants will learn about the complex components using management tools such as the expanded Onboard Administrator (OA) and Integrated Lights Out (iLO3) management processor. They will learn to use the Onboard Partition Manager to manage node (nPartitions) and virtual partitions (vPar).
By attending Superdome 2, nPar, and vPar Administration workshop, Participants will learn:
- Superdome 2 system components and package options
- Power up and power down a Superdome 2 system
- Use the management tools available for Superdome 2 server
- Use iLO3 on Superdome 2
- Use the OA to manage partitions
- Implement HP Instant Capacity on Superdome 2 servers
- Experience with HP-UX System and Network Administration
Experienced HP-UX system administrators responsible for managing and monitoring Superdome 2 servers.