The HP SiteScope Administration training course describes best practices and administrative techniques fundamental to the successful use of SiteScope. The topics included in the SiteScope Administration course are reinforced through intensive lab exercises and hands-on activities.
By attending this HP SiteScope Administration workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Perform a SiteScope installation
- Design a scalable and easy-to-manage monitoring strategy
- Design an efficient alerting mechanism
- Efficiently configure individual monitoring entities
- Implement a monitoring system leveraging best practices for grouping and alerting
- Design enterprise-level reports
- Apply best practices to SiteScope deployment and management
- Demonstrate mastery of advanced techniques for monitor configuration, grouping, design, and report and alert generation
- Use templates and repeatable patterns in the creation of groups, monitors, reports, and alerts
- Demonstrate architectural knowledge of SiteScope
Working knowledge of the following:
- Administrative and network experience
- Enterprise applications, such as a database server
The SiteScope Administration workshop is recommended for both new and experienced SiteScope users, system administrators, operations team members and anyone responsible for the installation and maintenance of critical systems using SiteScope.