The Advanced SiteScope Administration training course provides the technical knowledge and skills needed to manage and monitor an IT infrastructure with the help of the HP SiteScope product. Participants gain practical experience using SiteScope to design and configure an extensive set of monitoring assets, proactive alerts, and reports. In addition, this course describes best practices and administrative techniques fundamental to the successful use of SiteScope.
The course covers advanced concepts of product use and management. They become familiar with SiteScope deployment and implementation processes with an emphasis on advanced product administration and configuration skills.
By attending this Advanced SiteScope Administration Workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Perform on-going maintenance and troubleshooting of the monitoring solution
- Demonstrate mastery of advanced monitor configurations for complex IT environments
- Perform maintenance and administrative techniques
- Evaluate business requirements, engage in capacity planning, estimate resource usages, and size the SiteScope architecture accordingly
- Develop practical skills in SiteScope monitor administration, alerting, reporting, and diagnostics
- Describe common SiteScope integrations
- Communicate with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) clients
- Describe how the health mechanism works in SiteScope
Working knowledge of the following:
- Basic SiteScope monitoring
- Administrative and network experience
- Enterprise applications, such as a database server
The Advanced SiteScope Administration class is recommended for experienced SiteScope users, system administrators, operations team members and anyone responsible for the installation and maintenance of critical systems using SiteScope.