The Service Manager - Foundations for Process Owners training course provides delegates with the skills needed to effectively use and manage the Service Manager 9.x software product. This course, which focuses on teaching the processes embedded in Service Manager.
By attending Service Manager - Foundations for Process Owners workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Describe the processes, workflows, key features, and components for the following modules: Employee Self Service (ESS) and Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Knowledge Management, Service Level Management, and Request Fulfillment
- Use the Service Manager Web client and Windows client, as well as the ESS portal
- Manage Service Manager operators and security access to applications and records
- Describe the Service Catalog
- Use the Mobility client
- Describe Service Manager reporting capabilities
Process Owners, project managers, and other managers who are new to Service Manager.