The Service Manager - Change Management training course provides delegates with the skills needed to effectively use, configure, and customize the Change Management application. This course covers how to use Service Manager 9.30 software to effectively manage the Change Management application, customize and configure the Service Manager 9.30 software using advanced administrative tools, and apply ITIL-based Change Management processes to Service Manager 9.30.
By attending Service Manager - Change Management workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Describe how the Change Management process works
- Describe the Change Management application architecture
- Open, modify, approve, and close a change request
- Control access to change management processes using operator records, profiles, groups, and capability words
- Add change and task categories
- Configure approvals and approval groups
- Create alerts and notifications for changes
- Create customized actions, forms, rules, views, and templates
- Understand the Change Management Workflow is implemented using Process Designer
- Understand the Process Designer Security Model
- Knowledge of Service Manager - Technical Configuration
- Knowledge of Service Manager - Foundations for Process Owners
Administrators, developers, web developers, and managers who are responsible for configuring and tailoring the Service Manager Change Management component.