The POSIX shell programming training course covers advanced POSIX shell programming for technical users and system administrators. Participants will learn the tools necessary to automate complex tasks and increase productivity.
- Understand POSIX shell programming and use it to save time with automated scripts
- Write efficient programs by understanding how shell scripts are processed
- Customize shell start-up files
- Easily control your administration tasks
Attend the following course or possess equivalent knowledge:
- HP-UX and UNIX general users, system and network administrators, and software developers.