This HPE NonStop - TMF (Transaction Management Facility) Operations & Management training course provides an introduction to the HPE NonStop Transaction Management Facility (TMF). You will learn terminology, components, and how NonStop TMF provides database protection. You will participate in lab exercises covering media management, audit and online dumps, volume and file recovery, catalog manipulation, configuration, routine operations, and how to prepare for orderly recovery.
By attending HPE NonStop - TMF (Transaction Management Facility) Operations & Management workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Recognize which system and software components are necessary for NonStop TMF to provide both minimum and full protection functions
- Plan, write, and execute a NonStop TMF configuration with and without file recovery
- Choose the appropriate values for the NonStop TMF configuration attributes based upon your particular needs
- Use the appropriate TMFCOM commands to perform routine maintenance on NonStop TMF objects
- Attend a training on NonStop S-series Server Administration or NonStop NS-series Server Administration or Concepts and Facilities for NonStop Systems or equivalent practical experience.
- System management experience on NonStop K-series, S-series, or NS-series servers
The HPE NonStop - TMF (Transaction Management Facility) Operations & Management class is ideal for:
- Database administrators
- System managers
- System operators
- Technical support analysts