This Using NonStop Essentials with HPE Systems Insight Manager training course prepares you to work with operational tools within the HPE Systems Insight Manager (HPESIM). You will be introduced to NonStop Cluster Essentials, I/O Essentials, Software Essentials and Performance Essentials. Topics include: cluster configuration/management, account creation/management, health summaries, managing tasks, their categories, event viewer, running scripts, installing components, alert notifications, agent configuration, security management, remote workstations, and inventory reports.
By attending Using NonStop Essentials with HPE Systems Insight Manager workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Install, configure and operate the HPE Systems Insight Manager (HPESIM) suite and all its component products:
- NonStop Cluster Essentials NonStop I/O Essentials, NonStop Performance Essentials, Software Essentials
- Describe additional plugins for NonStop systems:
- Storage Essentials
- Remote Support Advanced
- Attend a training on HPE NonStop - NS-series Server Administration or HPE NonStop NB-series Server Administration or equivalent practical experience.
- At least six months experience operating Integrity NonStop servers
The Using NonStop Essentials with HPE Systems Insight Manager class is ideal for:
- System operators
- System administrators
- System analysts
- Technical support analysts
- Personnel involved with day-to-day management of HPE Integrity NonStop NS-series servers