This HPE XP7 Storage Array Administration & Configuration training course introduces to the XP7 array terminology, function, architecture, and configuration. Delegates will get hands-on practice with LUN and volume management, data replication, cache partitioning, thin provisioning, Auto LUN, Performance Monitor, and Performance Advisor. In addition, we cover the concepts and setup of XP7 High Availability and Command View Advanced Edition.
By attending HPE XP7 Storage Array Administration & Configuration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand the hardware architecture of the HPE XP7 disk array
- Use Remote Web Console user interface to manage and view XP configuration information
- Use RAID Manager command line to manage the array configuration
- Set the fibre port topology for the XP ports
- Configure LUNs
- Use the Volume Manager to create custom size volumes
- Understand how to implement LUN security
- Handle multiple paths to a LUN
- Understand XP replication products:
- Business Copy, Fast Snap, and Continuous Access
- Understand how to use external storage
- Knowledge of networks and the storage administration tasks for the operating system being served by the array will be useful.
The HPE XP7 Storage Array Administration & Configuration class is ideal for:
- Storage administrators responsible for the configuration and management of HPE XP7 disk arrays