This HPE Synergy with OneView - Essentials training course provides core capabilities that help perform basic management of HPE Synergy. An architectural overview ensures a high-level understanding of the associated equipment, including the HPE Synergy frame, network fabric, compute and storage modules. Delegates use HPE Synergy Composer powered by HPE OneView to perform basic management of the existing HPE Synergy environment.
This HPE Synergy with OneView - Advanced training course provides a deep-dive into the lesser-known tools and methods available to help you manage the Synergy environment. The course focuses on six areas that are essential to the long-term stability of a Synergy ecosystem:
- Resolve Synergy alerts
- Optimize the Synergy architecture
- Maintain Synergy firmware baselines
- Upgrade Synergy infrastructure
- Integrate Synergy with other technologies
- Configure Image Streamer
By attending HPE Synergy with OneView - Essentials workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Introduce HPE Synergy hardware components, management tools, connectivity, and storage options. During the course, students will use HPE OneView to modify an existing HPE Synergy configuration and perform basic management of the HPE Synergy components
By attending HPE Synergy with OneView - Advanced workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Resolve issues that are not addressed in the user guides and basic training. The format is scenario-based and interactive, with the intention of exposing delegates to experiences and real-world resolutions.
For HPE Synergy with OneView - Essentials
- Basic understanding of Virtual Connect and OneView are beneficial.
For HPE Synergy with OneView - Advanced
- Attend a training on Synergy Administration or equivalent practical experience
- Attend a training on OneView Administration or equivalent practical experience
The HPE Synergy with OneView - Essentials class is ideal for:
- System administrators
- Anyone who would like basic knowledge of the HPE Synergy solution and its building blocks
The HPE Synergy with OneView - Advanced class is ideal for:
- System Administrators and Architects with a minimum of 6 months Synergy experience using HPE OneView to manage their Composable data center