This HPE SimpliVity System Administration training course provides information and hands-on exercises for management of HPE SimpliVity. It also includes information and hands-on exercises for using HPE SimpliVity RapidDR software that simplifies and accelerates offsite DR through automation. The course covers a range of administration actions executed on HPE SimpliVity system with the SimpliVity VMware vSphere and RapidDR user interface.
By attending HPE SimpliVity System Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe the various components that form the HPE SimpliVity Federation
- Distinguish between peer-managed and centrally-managed SimpliVity Federations
- Identify how VM data is stored across HPE SimpliVity Clusters
- Create datastores and perform different tasks associated with SimpliVity datastores
- Explain the various SimpliVity operations like Clone or Move VM
- Create manual and policy-based backups and use them for restore
- Configure external stores for secondary backup
- Perform basic support tasks on the HPE SimpliVity Federation
- Use RapidDR to reduce service disruptions by automating remote site recovery
- Networking technologies
- VMware vSphere 6+
- HPE ProLiant servers
The HPE SimpliVity System Administration class is ideal for:
- Infrastructure administrators and system engineers who need to learn how to administer HPE SimpliVity.