In Using REST API with HPE OneView training course, you will learn to work with the HPE OneView REST API. You will create/edit/remove resources with the REST API using different access methods – through Postman, cURL, and PowerShell.
By attending Using REST API with HPE OneView workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe the basics of the REST API
- Describe and use REST API requests – GET, POST, PUT/PATCH, DELETE
- Use browser tools to sniff requests sent between your browser and OneView
- Use Postman for sending REST API requests to OneView
- Use cURL for sending REST API requests to OneView
- Use the PowerShell library for sending REST API requests to OneView
- Attend a training on HPE OneView Administration or equivalent practical experience
The Using REST API with HPE OneView class is ideal for:
- System administrators, network administrators, storage administrators, and consultants who manage and monitor an HPE environment using HPE OneView.