This HPE NonStop Server Administration training course covers the architecture and common NonStop tools such as TACL, SCF, SCF, OSM and PERUSE/SPOOLCOM. Additionally, an introduction will be given about the Filesystem, PathWay and LANs/WANs.
By attending HPE NonStop Server Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Be familiar with the Integrity NonStop server architecture.
- Describe computing environments and operator tasks
- Monitor your NonStop server and its subsystems
- Demonstrate the use of TACL, FUP, SCF and OSM to monitor the system
- Describe how to manage security, disks, tapes
- Demonstrate how to view, modify, and correct system spooler and print job problems
The HPE NonStop Server Administration class is ideal for:
- System Operators, System Administrators, Systems Analysts, Technical Support Analysts