This HPE GreenLake - Adminstration training course provides Tenant Administrators of the HPE GreenLake Hybrid Cloud environment with the ability to manage cloud services through the HPE GreenLake Central Platform. Some of the highlighted services that can be managed through the GreenLake Central portal include Continuous Compliance, Consumption Analytics, HPE Greenlake Private Cloud, HPE GreenLake Containers as a Service and HPE GreenLake Machine Learning Operations. This course also covers the connection of public cloud accounts to Continuous Compliance and Consumption Analytics, performing various administrative tasks within a private cloud, the creation and management of Kubernetes clusters, and the creation and management of machine learning projects.
By attending HPE GreenLake - Adminstration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe the purpose of GreenLake Central Platform modules, such as Continuous Compliance, Consumption Analytics, HPE GreenLake Private Cloud Virtual Machines as a Service, Containers as a Service and Machine Learning Operations.
- Describe the role-based access control concepts of GreenLake Central and working with HPE support to add users and assign roles.
- Connect AWS and Azure cloud subscriptions with Continuous Compliance and Consumption Analytics.
- Set up Continuous Compliance assessment schedules, audits and monitors.
- Use SmartTags to improve Consumption Analytics reports.
- Describe the provisioning, library and networking concepts of the HPE GreenLake Private Cloud service.
- In the HPE GreenLake Private Cloud:
- Create and manage provisioning resources instance types, layouts, and node types.
- Create and manage instance customization resources scripts, file templates and attach them to node types.
- Create and manage option types and attach them to instance types.
- Describe automation concepts apps and blueprints.
- Create their own virtual machine images and upload them to the cloud.
- Create virtual networks and connect them to the outside world.
- Create and manage networks, load balancers and firewalls.
- Work with HPE support to create routers.
- Describe the policy and power schedule concept and configure policies and power schedules.
- Describe how to backup and restore instances.
- Create, scale, upgrade and view details of Kubernetes clusters using HPE GreenLake Containers as a Service.
- Create and view details of machine learning projects using HPE GreenLake Machine Learning Operations.
- Knowleddge of HPE GreenLake Fundamentals
The HPE GreenLake - Adminstration class is ideal for:
- Tenant Administrators of HPE GreenLake Hybrid Cloud.