The HPE Cray EX System Administration training course covers system administration, software support, and software maintenance of the HPE Cray EX series system running HPE Cray System Management software including the HPE Cray Programming Environment. Through lectures and labs, delegates will learn the fundamentals of hardware, architecture, software installation and configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
By attending HPE Cray EX System Administration workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Configure, operate, and identify system compound status and troubleshoot a running HPE Cray EX system using the HPE Cray Management Software
- Use the HPE Cray Management Software to customize compute images, personalize nodes, and configure the User Access Nodes(UAN)
- Modify, update, reinstall, shutdown or reboot a HPE Cray EX system
- Monitor the health and performance of your HPE Cray EX system
- Manage, configure, modify, and diagnose the HPE Cray EX network fabric and Slingshot high-speed network (HSN)
- Perform system backups and manage and update system compound firmware and BIOS
- HPE Cray EX Series Overview
- HPE Cray EX Air-Cooled Hardware Overview
- HPE Cray EX Liquid-Cooled Hardware Overview
The HPE Cray EX System Administration class is ideal for:
- Systems Administrators working with the HPE Cray EX system.