The HP Service Manager Process Designer training course focuses on the HP Service Manager Process Designer configuration tools. Delegates learn how to install the Process Designer Content Pack, migrate data to use the new Process Designer processes, build and modify existing workflows to support business processes, use rule sets and rule types to define business rules, and understand authorization roles and security areas.
This course covers Process Designer for Service Managers versions 9.30 and 9.31. With Service Manager 9.30, the Knowledge Management workflows are already converted to Process Designer. With Service Manager upgraded to version 9.31 and the Process Designer Content Pack 4 installed, the following workflows are converted to Process Designer: Help Desk (which includes the Service Desk, Incident Management, and Problem Management modules) and Change Management. As part of the labs, you install the Process Designer Content Pack 4.
By attending HP Service Manager Process Designer workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Describe HP Service Manager Process Designer and the modules that use Process Designer in SM 9.30 and SM 9.31
- Describe the Process Designer components:
- Rule sets
- Security model
- Work with Change Management, Knowledge Management, and Help Desk workflows
- Describe Process Designer usability improvements
- Configure Process Designer to send HTML Emails
- Update the Service Level Objectives (SLOs) to work with the Process Designer for Help Desk workflows
- Install the Process Designer content pack
- Migrate data to use the new Help Desk Process Designer workflows
- Knowledge of Service Manager Software
- Administrators responsible for configuring Service Manager Process Designer workflows