The HP PPM Center training course is an ideal way to launch Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Center implementation, and will create a solid foundation for implementation decisions. Delegates will learn the design and configuration of the major setup components of Project, Portfolio, and Demand Management to enable automation of organization's processes.
This course is designed for users who are new to HP Project and Portfolio Management and are chartered to configure the software for the organization.
By attending HP PPM Center workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Identify business processes that can be automated through PPM Center
- Write basic design requirements for a PPM Center implementation
- Create and process requests by using PPM Center
- Set up user accounts to define who has access to PPM Center and what functionalities they have permission to use
- Personalize your PPM Center dashboard according to your specific requirements as an end user
- Publish and distribute dashboard modules
- Design and configure request workflows to automate request resolution processes
- Configure request types to identify information that needs to be collected during request resolution processes
- Experience with Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of relational databases and database terminology
- Configures of the PPM Center software