The Deploying HPE FlexFabric Comware Technologies training course provides network engineers an opportunity to plan for and implement networks utilizing HPE Comware devices. Delegates will work with HPE IRF, ACL's, QoS, OSPF, BGP and Multicast technologies. This course covers basic and advanced topics within the HPE FlexCampus Architecture. Delegates will configure and monitor Comware devices using open standard technologies and work with layer 2 technologies, such as Multiple Instance Spanning Tree (MSTP) and Link-Aggregation (Trunks). They will also learn about Backplane Stacking. Layer 3 technologies, such as static routes, Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) with Multi-Area implementations, and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), along with multicast solutions leveraging Protocol independent Multicast (PIM) both dense and spare modes.
By attending Deploying HPE FlexFabric Comware Technologies workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Protect devices with local and remote authentication using telnet, SSH, web, and SNMP access
- Navigate the HPE Comware CLI and manage the flash file system
- Upgrade the Comware switch operating system
- Configure VLANs on HPE Comware switches
- Configure a Comware switch for DHCP server and DHCP relay
- Configure multiple spanning tree and apply STP security features
- Differentiate between static and dynamic link aggregation
- Configure and troubleshoot link aggregation on HPE switches
- Implement and deploy HPE IRF with MAD technologies to protect your network
- Configure, design and deploy Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Configure, design and deploy Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), in multi-area, and work with External routes
- Configure, design and deploy Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Configure, design and deploy Quality of Service (QoS)
- Configure, design and deploy Multicast (Protocol Independent Multicast Dense Mode and Spare mode) along with IGMP technologies
- Experience with networking and common LAN protocols.
- Network or Systems Administrators, Network Engineers and Consultants who plan to deploy HPE Comware switches into a new or existing network.