The HP Database and Middleware Automation training course introduces delegates to the essential concepts and usage of the HP Database and Middleware Automation (DMA) software. DMA is part of HP Cloud Automation solutions.
Delegates will learn using the DMA UI and the DMA runtime engine to locate, run, monitor, author, and deploy automated workflows. A flow is a set of actions linked by decision-making logic to automate tasks.
Other topics in the course include using Solution Packs for Microsoft SQL, Oracle, and JBoss. This course also covers creating custom workflows, using the Database and Middleware discovery process, doing compliance checks as well as using the Representational State Transfer (REST) API.
By attending HP Database and Middleware Automation workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Describe all major features and benefits of the HP Database and Middleware Automation (DMA) product
- Describe how to implement the DMA software
- Implement the selected out-of-the-box (OOTB) workflows
- Describe how the product is configured and developed
- Develop custom workflows
Attending training on HP Server Automation and knowledge of:
- Database and Middleware terms and concepts
- Different operating system environments
- DB Administrators
- DMA Content Developers