The HP ControlPoint training course provides the essential knowledge to enable Delegates to install and maintain HP ControlPoint (HP CP) software, including considerations for configuring and managing the ControlPoint technical environment, using the ControlPoint interface, policy and repository definition, data analysis, and data cleanup.
By attending HP ControlPoint workshop, Delegates will learn to:
- Describe the key features and benefits of HP ControlPoint
- Plan for the ControlPoint installation
- Install and configure HP ControlPoint
- Navigate and use the ControlPoint interface
- Perform on-going maintenance and troubleshooting of HP ControlPoint
- Perform advanced configuration of HP ControlPoint
- Windows Server and desktop operating systems
- Local security policies and firewalls
- Active Directory (AD) / creating and administrating users and groups
- Network architecture and common software deployment tools
- Creating and modifying share permissions
- Database management and connectivity
- Knowledge of records management principles and internal business processes
This course is intended for technical staff planning to implement and/or support the ControlPoint implementation and those users responsible for the setup and initial design of ControlPoint. This includes, but is not limited to, Records Managers, senior business staff, HP Records Manager (HPRM) Power Users, and/or core project team members.